For you Bose fans out there, they have a new product. They are the QuietComfort® Earbuds, delivering all the "quiet" of Bose® around-ear noise cancelling headphones in a gorgeous in-ear design. Bose also introduces new Sport Earbuds— entirely re-engineered to produce amazing sound from smaller, slimmer enclosures that stay securely in place — almost magically — without pain, pressure, or ear hooks.
The Bose Sport Earbuds were built from the ground up to be the ultimate workout companion. They deliver better audio quality than their predecessor in about half their size. And everything about them is optimized for your performance — how they feel and fit, how easy they are to control, and how durable and reliable they are, whether you're training at home, the gym, or outdoors.
The QC Earbuds will be sold for $279 and the Sport Earbuds will be sold for $179.
Here are the Bose QuiteComfort features that you have grown to love:
- The Proprietary Noise Cancellation System
- Adjustable Noise Control — A World-Volume Button at Your Fingertips
- Volume is rich and strong at any sound level
- 18 hours of total listening time
Features for the Bose Sport Earbuds
- They "lock" in place for high-impact and low-impact exercise without hurting or budging
- Up to 5 hours of battery life
- Colors - Triple Black, Baltic Blue, and Glacier White
Bose standard features
- Bluetooth® 5.1
- IPX4 rating to resist sweat and water
- On-bud touch controls for answering calls
- Access to 'Hey Suri' and 'Hey Google'
- Three sizes of the new soft-silicone StayHear™ Max tips