Sony has dropped a new camera. It is the Alpha 7C. Do you want a small camera? This is the world's smallest and lightest full-frame body with stellar performance.
- Advanced autofocus
- High-resolution 4K video capabilities
- FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 standard zoom lens
- HVL-F28RM flash
The new camera features a 24.2MP (approx. effective) 35mm full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS sensor and BIONZ X™ image processing engine, offering high sensitivity, outstanding resolution, 15-stop wide dynamic range and high-speed image data processing.
It measures only 4.9 inches x 2.8 inches x 2.2 inches and weighs just 18oz. The Alpha 7C is similar in size and weight to an APS-C camera, with only 1 percent more weight than the Alpha 6600. The Alpha 7C achieves the world's smallest and lightest compact body through upgraded 5-axis in-body stabilization and shutter units, and the utilization of magnesium alloy monocoque construction, often used in the bodies of cars and aircraft. Even in this compact body, the Alpha 7C features a 5-step stabilization effect that allows for shooting snaps without a tripod. Moreover, despite the compact body, the high-capacity NP-FZ100 battery provides enough power for long shooting durations and to capture up to an industry-leading 740 images when using the LCD monitor, or 680 images when using the viewfinder.
- Outstanding Full-frame Image Quality
- Advanced Autofocus
- Continuous shooting at up to 10 fps with AF/AE (autoexposure)
- Full-frame full-pixel readout
- Real-time Eye AF (human) for video shooting
- Wi-Fi compatible wireless-communication functions
- Touch panel LCD monitor
- Side-opening vari-angle LCD monitor